Pages

Monday, 7 October 2013

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

I've not so much as been into a charity shop to make a purchase over the summer, although I have been making a lot of donations this year, what with clearing out my loft and making over Buster's bedroom I've dropped off at least four car-loads so far.

I did make a couple of purchases just before the kids broke up so I'll present these in the hope that I'll get my chazza shop mojo back soon.

Missy loves Peter Pan and when I spotted this beaded Tinkerbell purse for £5 I snapped it up. I've bought a box frame and am going to display it rather than let Missy loose with it as she's still a bit too small to appreciate its gorgeousness or we'll be slipping all over the place on errant beads before you can say Neverland!
Still on the look-out for beautiful vintage sheets and found this double sized cracker for £3
It's been a while but linking up with Liz and her #MagpieMonday over at Me And My Shadow

4 comments:

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...