Pages

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Dolled Up Trolley

Last summer I purchased this rather drab looking tea trolley for a fiver at a local charity shop and ever since I've been itching to get my crafty mitts on it and give it a revamp.
I've spent idle moments during the winter scouring Etsy, Folksy and the like for the perfect kind of vintage wallpaper to complete my upcycle and just after Christmas I came up trumps with a suitably groovy print in a pleasing colour combo and was finally able to give her her makeover, and here she is!
Anyone for tea and cakes?

8 comments:

  1. Love it, you talented tea lady you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - fabulous transformation!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes please. Jane (littleteawaggon) serves our snowballs on her dolly trolly at Christmas - it's a festive highlight!!!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds divine, I feel a new Christmas tradition coming on, who needs cake?! xxx

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...