Pages

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Viewers Of A Sensitive Nature May Wish To Look Away Now

My love of crochet and of all things subversive collided spectacularly this week (thanks to a gentle shove in the right direction by Amanda from The Ana Mum Diary), I love a doily and I love an expletive so this was a match made in heaven.
I also had a prick about with making a doily that conveyed an image rather than text
I decided to keep it simple with an image that was made up from pixels anyway, making it easier to transpose into crochet form, and this little space invader was the perfect guinea pig.


My mind is racing with the possibilities, shame my hands can't keep up!




14 comments:

  1. Can I put an order in? I want one! Maybe 'Bollocks'. How much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Sure, I'll DM you on Twitter honey. x

      Delete
  2. I make 'fuck it' blocks now and then (with nursery images) just for the fun of it.
    That feels like a confession....
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crude craft is cathartic Fee, it often stops me from going on a rampage! x

      Delete
  3. Haha these are brilliant :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, they are ace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness, I realise now that you probably innocently hopped over here to check out your F,H & C S blog swap partner and were confronted with the f word in doily form!!!

      Looking forward to the swap and have been inspired by your creations to do some embroidery this weekend too! x

      Delete
  5. Haha no i'm not bothered by the f-bomb ; lavender sachets!
    !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if my link worked? I am useless at techy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The linky worked honey and I've had a peek and left a comment, so glad you love an f bomb too. x

      Delete
  8. lol love these. So cute and funny x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...