Pages

Monday, 28 November 2011

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

I've been ferreting through the chazza shops to bring you this week's jewels, this pretty tea cup and saucer were only £1!!! 
Silver tea tray (£3)
I couldn't resist this uber kitsch trinket box with flamingos and palm trees (50p)
Tin of animal stickers (£1) - I've seen them in posh gift shops for £10!!!
Traditional shaped basket for my foraging trips (£5)
Flat cap (£3)
String of pink beads for Missy's dressing up box (£1)
My Little Pony mug (25p)
Coral deco glass tray (£2.50)
Linking up with Liz and her Magpies over at Me And My Shadow 





Me and My Shadow

7 comments:

  1. I used to have to take my cookery ingredients to school in a basket like that! It wasn't all that practical when I also had a violin, PE kit, books and hockey stick. (I didn't attend Malory Towers) It is very nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of things - especially the deco glass tray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good finds. I like the basket best of all, always see them but then see the sign "for display purposes only" or "not for sale". Lucky you! I like the flamingos on the box and the My Little Pony cute cup. And you can never have enough flat caps

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tea cup and saucer is so pretty. I saw one I really liked in our local charity shop for £4.50, now that was pricey! Also loving the coral glass tray. Great findsX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Lakota I'd forgotten about Malory Towers, used to love reading those. I too seemed to have cookery on the same day as PE and we didn't have lockers at our school!!! x

    Thanks for all the junk love as usual everyone. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teacup, stickers, and basket caught my eye. Lovely thrift finds.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...