Pages

Monday, 14 November 2011

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

This week's gems for your perusal, firstly some burgundy velvet material, Missy expressed a wish to dress up like a queen this week and I thought this would make an ideal cloak for her dressing up box, just need to add a suitably regal collar and she'll be all set (90p)


In the same shop I grabbed this, I fell in love with it for its colour combination (photo doesn't do it justice but it's a gorgeous teal and coral combo, my mum thought it was something that ladies used to store their stockings in in their underwear drawer to stop them snagging (75p)
Pretty little hexagonal tin (£1.49)
More wool for my stash (£1.20 the lot)
More teal, in the form of this hinged tin, on closer inspection it's from Fortnums, we're currently using it to house the many odd nuts, bolts and fixings that were being stored in a cardboard box that finally gave up the ghost due to sheer weight of its contents (50p)
Small pink plastic tray (99p)
Another belt (35p)
Linking up with Liz and her Magpies over at Me And My Shadow 







Me and My Shadow

5 comments:

  1. Missy is so lucky! I'm sure that cloak will look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the velvet and the colour of it, like the tin as I have a thing about tins anyway and would have bought the pink tray too. Belt reminds me of a snake for some weird reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tins are gorgeous.

    The velvet is fabulous too - perfect for a queen!

    Great buys, we must join forces one of these days and hit the shops together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!

    Liz, I'd love to do a chazza shop hop with you but we'd probably end up fighting as we love similar things!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...