Pages

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Hat A Cake

This is what happens when two worlds collide, I like cake and I like crochet but who would win in a fight?!
I found a wonderful FREE crochet pattern for this hilarious hat here (but if you can't crochet then you can commission me to make you one via my Etsy shop) and set to work (also using the handy instructional video to help me) and here's the end result being expertly modeled by my ever willing put upon daughter



Linking up with Handmade Thursday over on White Lily Green

Inspire Me Beautiful

and Love Craft Blogs

7 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!

    You are going to wet yourself if you read my post today and my total inability with crochet! Oh how I wish I was as clever as you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your crochet talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I bow down to your crochet skills :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me Lakota, I thought about it!! x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...