Pages

Saturday, 5 November 2011

Cupcapers - Crème Brulée Cupcakes

I'm usually found baking my way through the Hummingbird Bakery cookbooks but I fancied a change this week so decided to try another recipe from the Cupcakes Galore book that I purchased a while back


The first recipe that jumped out at me was the Crème Brulée Cupcakes, they're light and fluffy caramel flavoured cupcakes with a silky caramel flavoured icing and tasted quite similar to the Hummingbird Bakery Caramel Cupcakes, I loved the contrast between the yellowy sponge and the dark icing, sadly I don't have a picture as I wolfed it down without thinking, ah well, I'll just have to make another batch at a later date, purely for photographic purposes you understand



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...