Pages

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Costa Black Forest Hot Chocolate

We did some Christmas shopping over the weekend and to ease ourselves in we visited Costa where they currently have some new hot beverages for the Christmas season, I heard mutterings about how wonderful the Black Forest Hot Chocolate was on Twitter the week before so I was eager to try it as I love Black Forest Gateau Cupcakes and here it was in liquid form (I'm far too lazy to do anything as time consuming as chew these days).  


Believe me I was not disappointed, warm, creamy with the perfect balance of choc and cherry, the only thing that was missing was the Cherry Brandy but perhaps I'll have a bash at home and make a boozy version.


Anyway, I'm not sure how long these babies will be sticking around so I urge you to get down to Costa and try one for yourself before I drink them dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...